Workshop spaces: Applications
Primary has recently developed new workshop spaces to compliment our existing studio facility. These spaces are available to artists and makers from a range of disciplines who have a workshop-based practice and are interested in how this could fit into a wider contemporary arts community.
Workshop spaces are offered following an application process, assessed by a selection panel, comprising Primary staff, Board Members and residents. All applications are assessed against:
- An active commitment to an ongoing creative practice
- Clear intentions for the development of their work
- How a workshop space at Primary will benefit their practice
- A willingness to make an active contribution to Primary – and ideas for how their workshop might benefit a wider community of artists, makers and public
Applications can be made at any time.
Your application should consist of the following:
- A completed application form (word document or PDF)
- Supporting information: Up to 10 images (jpg format, 5MB maximum in total) or website links (for video / sound material). The panel is particularly keen to see work completed in the last two years. Please include a full explanatory list of supporting information (word document or PDF)
- Current CV (word document or PDF)
To apply please download the Selection Criteria and Application Form and email with the requested supporting information to gro.y1552984405ramir1552984405perae1552984405w@nim1552984405da1552984405 with ‘Workshop Application’ in the subject heading.
Please also complete and submit the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form with your application.
If you are interested in applying for a workshop we encourage you to visit Primary to meet with staff and residents and get a sense of the organisation and the spaces in the building.
For further information email: gro.y1552984405ramir1552984405perae1552984405w@nim1552984405da1552984405