Spaces are offered following an application process, assessed by a selection panel, comprising Primary staff, Board Members and residents. All applications are assessed against:
- An active commitment to an ongoing contemporary art practice
- An engagement with the wider contemporary art context
- Clear intentions for the development of their work
- How a studio space at Primary will benefit their practice
- A willingness to be involved in the development of Primary
Applications are welcome at any time, and all applicants will be notified of the decision within one month of submission.
Your application should consist of the following:
- A completed application form (word document or PDF)
- Supporting information: Up to 10 images (jpg format, 5MB maximum in total) or website links (for video / sound material). The panel is particularly keen to see work completed in the last two years. Please include a full explanatory list of supporting information (word document or PDF)
- Current CV (word document or PDF)
To apply please download the Selection Criteria and Application Form and email with the requested supporting information to gro.y1519183282ramir1519183282perae1519183282w@nim1519183282da1519183282 with ‘Studio Application’ in the subject heading.
We organise regular ‘studio tours’, if you are interested in applying for a studio we encourage you to visit Primary to meet with staff and residents and get a sense of the organisation and the spaces in the building.
For further information email: gro.y1519183282ramir1519183282perae1519183282w@nim1519183282da1519183282