Reactor is an art collective, currently made up of two core members (Susie Henderson and Niki Russell) and an undisclosed number of secret members. However, the group expands and contracts from project to project through inclusion of other collaborating artists and audience members, with each situation producing a project-specific group with its own identity.
Reactor has been making work in a variety of forms since 2002.
Ivan Poe 2.0, Online.
The Gold Ones. Video Days, Bonington Gallery. Nottingham.
Alligator Resort. Leisure Land Golf, New Art Exchange, Nottingham Quad, Derby, and York Art Gallery.
Reactor Halls, curated programme of events at Primary, Nottingham
Including Juneau Projects, Plastique Fantastique, Dirty Electronics, and Benedict Drew.
- Five Gold Ones, performance ‘Weekend of Weird’, Radar, Loughborough.
- The Gold Ones, public art commission for Plymouth Art Weekender.
- The Gold Ones, solo exhibition Gallery North, Newcastle.
- Particle, residency Kunstnernes Hus, Oslo, Norway.
- The Gold Ones. Xero, kline & coma. London.
- Windsock. Primary. Aid & Abet. Nottingham / Cambridge.
Max Gold PAYPERVIEW. Eastside Projects. Birmingham.
- Logic?stem. Flux Factory. New York, USA.
- Dummy Button. KW Institute for Contemporary Art. Berlin, Germany.
- MoMAMonarch. Museum of Modern Art. New York, USA.
Reactor Micro-projects. The Bluecoat. Liverpool.
- The Green Man & Regular Fellows. Trade Gallery. Nottingham.
- Double Take Triple Give. Museum of Bat Yam. Bat Yam, Israel.
Big Lizard’s Big Idea. Schirn Kunsthalle. Frankfurt, Germany; Wunderbar Festival, Newcastle, UK and Donau Festival, Krems, Austria.
Munkanon. The Knot, Berlin, Germany; The Model, Sligo, Ireland and Donau Festival, Krems, Austria.
The Geodecity Project. SSW, Heron Corn Mill. Arena Festival, Grizedale Arts and other locations around the UK.
The Tetra Phase. Castlefield Gallery. Manchester.
Ivan’s Dogs, We Provide the Smiles, Sideshow. Nottingham.