Joff + Ollie
Joff + Ollie
We’re designers and creative directors. We’re highly experienced in the arts and cultural sector.
We design all sorts of things like books, print, websites, exhibitions, signage, interiors and branding programmes.
Our work always has a strong identity. This comes from having a good understanding of the project, the people involved and who our clients are trying to reach.
We don’t have a favourite colour or a have a particular creative axe to grind. We’re honest and direct and only work on projects that we can get excited about and add value to.
We work with organisations in two main ways:
- To design something specific like a book, a website, interior or a piece of print.
- To act as creative directors on larger projects where we will plan, creatively direct and manage a bigger design scheme.
Recently we’ve been involved with a number of influential Nottingham projects including Hinterland, Sideshow and Orchard Sneinton. We work across the region and nationally and have worked for:
- Wellcome Collection, London
- The Collection, Lincoln
- John Newling, Artist
- Nottingham Contemporary
- Zabludowich Collection, London
- Orchard, Sneinton Market, Nottingham
- House of Parliament, London
- Royal Institute for British Architects, London
- Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- World Event for Young Artists
- Jennie Syson, Curator
- Nottingham City Council
- Nottingham Castle
- Nottingham Playhouse
- Broadway Nottingham