The Uncanny Canteen
Thursday 26 February 2015, from 18:30 (Timed tickets)
Booking is required for this event, as spaces are limited.
A mysterious gourmet tour of Primary in eight courses and exclusive fundraiser.
Primary invites you to a magical evening of food, art and exploration. Resident cook and artisan baker, Kimberley Bell has designed a banquet of extraordinary dishes in collaboration with Primary artists, which will take you on a tour of intriguing spaces and places. This sensory adventure will combine food, art, music and the unexpected. How will it appear? Where will it be served? Experience Primary transformed, for one night only.
* Eight Course Meal by Kimberley Bell
* Cocktail designed by artist Yelena Popova
* Pay bar with specially selected wines
Also on the night:
* Launch of Primary Editions – limited edition prints by leading contemporary artists (special preview prices on this night only)
* Launch of Primary Membership Scheme with free goodie bag
Help us reach our fundraising target. This is a key fundraising event to help maintain our Grade II listed building and develop our programme at Primary, ensuring we are a creative resource for the city.